Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Don't Have Homework ... Shocking

In between duties for The Reflector and ranting over the Emmys, I've had quite a bit of homework over the past week and a half. Not that I mind doing it, of course, because I'm at Mississippi State to learn — but it is exciting to have a day, every once in a while, that doesn't require much responsibility. Sadly, I do have a weirdly place night class on Tuesdays, but it's only for fifty minutes and then I'm free. (For the record, I don't like night class at all. Thank goodness it's only once a week.)

I got my "Lost" Blu-rays in the mail on Friday and have only gotten to enjoy bits and pieces of them. But I did watch the twelve minute epilogue to the series. It's a great way to wrap up some of the story lines and mysteries that weren't mentioned in the finale, and I really loved how they brought at certain original character back. I really recommend anyone who watched the show to check out the new footage. Or just buy the Blu-rays. I'm really enjoying what I have been able to watch and look through.

Last Tuesday I also didn't have much homework and managed to tear through the last book in The Hunger Games Trilogy. I really liked it a lot better than the last book (of course, I'd really have to because "Catching Fire" wasn't good at all) and wrote a review of it for The Reflector. You can find it here. Sadly, I don't have a book to read this Tuesday, but hopefully I can come up with something constructive (yet fun and slightly lazy) to do. I'm just so excited to have free time, even if it's only for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment