Sunday, October 31, 2010

Returning to Starkville: Back to Normality

April and I woke up this morning and drove back to Starkville, and it was long. I studied French most of the way home. And, to be honest, nothing really exciting happened. I shut-up and didn't get us lost.

What I Learned:
1) Canons are more popular than Nikons.
2) There's a lot we can do to make the paper even better.
3) College Publisher is confusing.
4) April knows where she's going and doesn't need my help to direct us anywhere.
5) I should never give directions.
6) It's probably good Delta messed up our flight. Because we had to buy stuff. And then bought more stuff.
7) I need to do something, anything, this summer.
8) I understand the basic rules of football. Kinda.
9) Bad sleep patterns=Being tired all the time.
10) Journalists are weird people.

The conference was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot. I just wish I didn't have make-up work and assignments staring me in the face. I'm looking forward to Friday and it's only Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment