Friday, October 1, 2010

Wanted: Morris Cohen - The Reflector - News

Wanted: Morris Cohen - The Reflector - News

This is the second part in my series about the "Super Bad Dawgs" of Mississippi State University. I actually thought it was much cooler that we had a Russian spy attend State than a gangster, so this article was more interesting to write. It's actually shocking how much he and his wife did throughout their lifetime, it's fascinating to think of why they did it.

Of course, everyone who read, "Communism holds merits we may not have seen", my opinion article last Friday, may think I was cheering them on. Of course, they also probably read too much into the article if they think that. I mean, does anyone really think I would choose my form of government based on a cartoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment